The Get Struck Clinic Series is where players come to get an edge on the competition. With an emphasis on breaking down each movement in the game of lacrosse, players will come away with a new understanding of where they are at as a player, and what they need to continue to work on to progress in their overall development. Sessions will also work on speed, agility, and quickness. The Awestruck coaching staff which will be made up of current high school coaches and college players that will give tips and tricks that will make players love the game even more. Come join us this summer for the Get Struck Clinic Series. Limited spots available.
- Time and Room Shooting Mechanics
- On the Run Shooting Mechanics
- Speed, Agility, Quickness Training
- Dominant one on one and team defensive concepts
- Two man game philosophy and work
- Mini games to simulate a wide variety of scenarios players will face in games
Dates and Times
Middle of June through the end of July.
Players in 3rd-11th Grade
(Players will be divided up based on age and skill to get the most out of their experience. We anticipate three to four different groups.)